Archive for March 27th, 2006


is it time?

March 27, 2006


We’re off to Labor and Delivery per the doctors orders. I am 3 cm dilated and contracting but they are still not sure if I will be delivering or if they will be sending me home to wait it out.

We’re home, grabbing some last minute things and then we’re off. Will update when we can.